Hello , I am gettining a white mould in some parts of my worm farm , could you tell me if this is normal or is the ph level or something else happening?
My feeding regime is to give them shredded carrot,cabbage, beetroot, broccoli tea bags, small amounts of egg shell ,coffee grounds and other vegie matter.
I water most everyday and add dolomite every feed and when I first saw the mould I removed the affected area and put in a new worm blanket to hopefully stop the mould comming back but no luck . Can you help???