Buy Garden Worms
We Currently Do Not Have Alabama Jumpers at This Time.
Please Come Back Later this spring.
Worm Farming Revealed
P.O. Box 122
Spring Hill KS 66083
When you buy garden worms from WFR you're getting the best and if you're looking for composting worms or fishing worms we have those too.
All orders are shipped on Monday or Tuesday to assure that your worms arrive alive, so be sure to order Alabama Jumpers before Friday at 5:00 CST or it will go on next weeks order.
These are living creatures, so please read the Worm Shipping Policies.
You MUST be home to receive or ask me to HOLD AT POST OFFICE.
I guarantee "Live Arrival" or I will ship you another order FREE!
$85 for 1,000
Also emailed at time of purchase.
Temps must be above freezing and below 90*F to ship.
These are the perfect fit for your hard clay soil or any garden.
Just add some leaves, grass clippings, or kitchen scraps and keep it moist and these worms will eat it all up turning the food and surrounding clay into a wonderful amended soil for your garden while multiplying in the process.
They also assist in aerating and tilling the ground.
All prices include Shipping
Currently Ships USA 48 states ONLY
The supplier I use for the Alabama Jumpers has past away :(
I am very sorry for the inconvenience as I have several customers that rely on me for the supply of worms. This came as a huge surprise and inconvenience to me as well. Come back soon. I'm negotiating with suppliers at this very moment for spring.
More Jumper Info
- Alabama Jumpers are harvested by hand from Alabama. They are TRUE Jumpers. As long as there is plenty of moist, decaying matter (mostly in carbon form or manure) added on top of the soil they will plow and bulldoze through your ugly clay and sandy soil.
- Also a great Fishing worm due to it's liveliness and ability to stay on the hook. It is a very meaty worm. This would explain why it's able to tunnel through the clay so well by using its muscular power.
- They can reach sizes of up to 7 inches but this depends on many variables and what you feed them.
- Jumpers grow best outside of a worm bin when they can have the freedom to roam around, dig, and just do their thing. They are not typically cultured in a worm system (covered in the eBook). I'm not saying it can't be done, you will just have better results outside.
- AJ's are harvested by volume and sometimes worm count may be a bit under or over due to different sizes of adults and juveniles.
- They are a pricey worm because they are harvest by hand in the wild all-year-round when conditions are favorable to do so.
- Once the order is shipped I cannot change or stop your order. You are responsible for them once you receive them. This is the standard in the industry.
Return to Buy Worms from Buy Garden Worms
Top of the Page
You can try your luck somewhere else.
I hear it all of the time, "Pauly, I should have spent a few extra dollars for quality worms. Mine arrived sick, dehydrated, smelly or even dead."
can find cheaper worms somewhere else, but those that have ordered from
me can definitely tell the difference. Other sites will also have a
guarantee and will ship you another batch but you then have to wait
I have a 99% customer satisfaction on all orders.
Your worms will arrive fat, dumb and ready to start working for you
the second you open the box. I and several other people have ordered
worms from cheaper suppliers only to discover them dead or sick looking
and this will impede your composting process right from the start.