It's the, "You Might Be A Worm Farmer" famous quotes page Inspired by Jeff Foxworthy's you might be a redneck one-liners.
OH... For The Love of Worms!
Ask any worm farmer, "What is worm farming" and they will most certainly reply, "You got ALL DAY?"
So why are we all
Just like most pets, when we take care of them, they take care of us.
I just can't explain the relationship between the worm and the worm farmer but that it's inseparable and when you become a "worm head" you'll realize it too.
So that brings me to the Jeff Foxworthy, Redneck Inspired
You Might Be A Worm Farmer One-Liners Contest.
Look For Your Contribution Below
Current Entries 66 & counting
1. "If you spend more time with your worms than your family, then you might be a worm farmer."
Patrick Cartwright, Owego, NY
2. If the only dirty thought you get at the mention of sheets and a red light is that it's time to check the bedding in your bins...
3. If you'd rather spend a sunny afternoon sifting worm castings instead of going to the beach...
4. If you call to your neighbor who is headed to
his garbage can, "Got anything good in there?"...
5. If you drive your spouse nuts with future "worm projects"...
Miguel Nuñez, Lutz, Fl
6. If every day you can say with a smile, "I've got worms in my poop"...
Pope, Richmond, British Columbia, Canada
7. If you excitedly ask your coworkers for their lunch food scraps to add to your worm bin...
8. If your granddaughter takes you and your worms to show and tell...
Ben Adkins, Seffner,
9. If you secretly dig through your workplace's
trash can for the used kuerig coffee ground containers to feed to your worms
even though they have to be meticulously cut open with scissors to remove the
small amount of coffee grounds...
10. If you cringe at the site of food waste being trashed...
Mike Montgomery, Alexander, Alabama
11. If you call out to your favorite worm at bedtime saying... good night john boy...*:-)
Anonymous, Jellico, Tn
12. If you encourage your kids NOT to eat their veggies so you can puree and freeze them for your wigglers...
Larry Shier Peterborough,
13. If your worms eat as good or better than you...
14. If you blend your vegetable scraps into smoothies for easier worm digestion...
15. If You live on planet earth...
Anonymous Seinäjok, Ostrobothnia Finland
16. If you list your profession as "Dumpster Diver"...
17. If you have to tell your friends that you DO NOT drink Worm Tea...
La Serra d'Almos
18. If the only thing you pack on moving day is your worm factory...
Crocker Raleigh, North Carolina
19. If you just love digging your fingers in the dirt...
20. If you have ever gotten into a fight with a pig farmer over the veggies the supermarket has thrown out...
21. If you keep hundreds of pets in a corner of your basement...
22. If you eat a banana even if your not hungry only to feed the peelings to your worms, who are also not hungry...
23. If you're more worried about feeding your worms healthy food than feeding your kids healthy food...
Linda Bishop Athens GA
24. If, when the weatherman warns of a coming freeze and says to bring in your pets, you head for your worm farm...
Thomas Riverview Florida
25. If you run out with a heating pad to keep
your worms warm in Winter...
Barbara Lynch Concord North Carolina
26. If you dig through a trash can just to find something you should be wearing gloves to touch just so you can put it in your worm bin...
Gregory Shaffer Emlenton, PA
27. If your only interest in Starbucks are the free used coffee grounds...
Anonymous Rock Colorado
28. If you stay home weekend nights to chop up kitchen waste for your worms...
29. If every time you go shopping at Walmart you go by the sporting goods department and dig through all the nasty dead worm cups to rescue any live worms left...
Good Glennie Michigan
30. If finding that a co-worker has left coffee grounds and banana peels on your desk makes you want to hug them instead of slug them...
Duane Binkley Merchantville,
31. If You get odd looks from your spouse when you
look for places to get poop on Craigslist...
32. If you refer to bedding as the honeymoon suite...
Anonymous Forest Hills,
33. If when you walk into a coffee shop, they hand you all the old coffee grounds and forget to ask what type of hot fresh cup of coffee you would like to try...
34. If you go around your neighborhood asking
for food scraps and coffee grounds...
Anonymous Waterford, CA
35. if you get sad at restaurants when you see worm food going to waste on other people's plates....
Anonymous Prentice, WI
36. If you try to wiggle yourself out of a strange situation...
Scott Stephenson Lubbock, Texas
37. If your 15 and ADULTS COME TO YOU for compost...
Ulysseus Compton Bloomington, Illinois
38. If you look forward to cleaning out your refrigerator, you might be a worm farmer.
Allison Cassity Baldwin Kansas
39. If you empty a room just for bins you might be a worm farmer.
40. You might be a worm farmer if you still buy your fishing worms from Walmart because your "stock" is too precious- I mean- my wormies trust me- I cant bear putting them on a hook!
LaMona Niver Palmetto Fl
41. If you save your food scraps after dinner to give to your worms instead of your dog... :)
Rockaway New Jersey
If you carefully sweep up spilled sugar and
not put it in the trash, you might be a worm farmer.
Harold Wong Los Angeles CA
43. If talking dirty to your husband in bed is all about your worms, you might be a worm farmer.
44. By Wendi
Thanks Wendi you're truly a Worm "Head" after my own heart ~~~~:o Pauly
If any of this fits you then...
You Might Be A Worm Farmer
Harold Wong Los Angeles CA
Ryan Calderone, Statesville NC
Mariane Bronson Bonita Springs, Fl
Ulysseus Bloomington Illinois
~Pauly Publisher of WFR
Go to the Contact Us page and submit your Entry...I'd love to hear it