My worms died so quickly
by Mostafa Tawfik
I don’t know why did my worms die within three days, but let me tell you what I did in details.
1. I have a plastic bin with good ventilation in lid and small halls in the bottom to get rid of excess water.
2. I used a shredded paper for bedding
3. I put only half kilo in one 3 gallon plastic bin
4. The temperature is about 30 C but they wasn’t in a direct sun.
5. I moist the paper a little (just to be wet)
6. I put a small piece of watermelon
thank you for help